Ngakpa Training – Online
With Pema Khandro
May 18, 2022
For more information about Ngakpa Training go to https://buddhiststudiesinstitute.org/ngakpa-training/
The self-paced modules and quizzes can be taken on your own timing and in linear fashion.
Upon passing the quizzes of the self-paced modules, students may enter the live online classes.
Live online class meets twice a month online, in addition to reading assignments, practice requirements, oral presentations and debates on Buddhist philosophy.
The class meets once a month via the web, in addition to reading assignments, practice requirements, oral presentations and debates on Buddhist philosophy.
Is for serious and experienced students only such as those who
- have completed at least 10% ngondro or its equivalent
- want to do the most in-depth training
- who completed 24 Vajrayana Training classes
- who are continuing to be concurrently enrolled in Vajrayana Training
- who regularly attend all retreats (may be completed online)
- who contribute 100 hours of service per year, or its equivalent through working on projects, giving donations, or periodic periods of supporting events and activities (Approximately 8 hours a month or its equivalent). Umdze training students contribute 250 hours per year on average
- who intend to attend for a 3- five year period
- who are ethical, spiritually mature and take personal responsibility for their lives, their minds and the quality of their relationships
- Application & Interview
To schedule an interview email email@example.com