Ngakpa Training – Online
With Pema Khandro
January 26, 2022
The Ngakpa Training offers in-depth study of Vajrayana Buddhism. The five year curriculum focuses on a study of Vajrayana Buddhist history, philosophy and practice, focusing on the Inner Tantras of the Nyingma Tradition, also known as MahaYoga, AnuYoga and Dzogchen. These studies alternate with one on one dialogues with the Lama in phone classes, private meetings and Vajra Sangha retreats.
The class meets once a month via the web, in addition to reading assignments, practice requirements, oral presentations and debates on Buddhist philosophy.
Is for serious and experienced students only such as those who
- have completed at least 10% ngondro or its equivalent
- want to do the most in-depth training
- who completed 24 Vajrayana Training classes
- who are continuing to be concurrently enrolled in Vajrayana Training
- who regularly attend all retreats (may be completed online)
- who contribute 100 hours of service per year, or its equivalent through working on projects, giving donations, or periodic periods of supporting events and activities (Approximately 8 hours a month or its equivalent). Umdze training students contribute 250 hours per year on average
- who intend to attend for a 3- five year period
- who are ethical, spiritually mature and take personal responsibility for their lives, their minds and the quality of their relationships
- Application & Interview
To schedule an interview email Membership@BuddhistYogis.org.