- Applications will be considered after the Vajrayana Training prerequisites have been completed, including the two self-paced courses Buddhism as a Way of Life and Sutra, Tantra, Dzogchen. If you have not yet completed the prerequisites, it is the place to start! You can register for those classes here:
Buddhism as a Way of Life: https://buddhiststudiesinstitute.org/pages/pricing-2-2-2/
Sutra, Tantra, Dzogchen: https://buddhiststudiesinstitute.org/pages/pricing-2-2/
- Vajrayana Training classes are ongoing with rotating modules. Classes occur two times per month, sometimes with the exception of November and/or December.
- Students may enter the training at any point, with a six month commitment.
- Vajrayana Training participants are automatically given membership status for as long as their enrollment is current.
- Tuition for Vajrayana Training is $150/month.
- Vajrayana Training students may also wish to enroll in the All Access Pass, a monthly pledge to support Ngakpa Intl. This includes tuition for all Snow Lion Membership level programs including: Vajrayana Training, Retreats, Tele-Classes, Webcasts and Recordings. Tuition: $250/month
- For those in financial distress, please see our Financial Aid FAQ on our FAQ page.