- Buddhist Ethics: https://buddhiststudiesinstitute.org/courses/buddhist-ethics/
- Sutra, Tantra, Dzogchen: https://buddhiststudiesinstitute.org/courses/sutra-tantra-and-dzogchen/
** Students who have completed ngondro or sustained Vajrayana practice in another tradition do not need to complete these pre-requisites, however, they are recommended as self-paced learning to support a deeper understanding of how the Vajrayana is approached in this school.
Details to Remember:
- Vajrayana Training classes are ongoing with rotating modules. Classes occur two times per month, sometimes with the exception of November and/or December.
- Students may enter the training at any point, with a six month commitment.
- Vajrayana Training participants are automatically given membership status for as long as their enrollment is current.
- Tuition for Vajrayana Training is $150/month.
- Vajrayana Training students may also wish to enroll in the All Access Pass, a monthly pledge to support Ngakpa Intl. This includes tuition for all Sustainer Membership level programs including: Vajrayana Training, Retreats, Tele-Classes, Webcasts and Recordings. Tuition: $250/month
- For those in financial distress, please see: Financial Aid & Scholarships.